People suffering from ulcers can have a really tough time dealing with it. It is an open sore on an external or internal surface of the body, causing immense pain.
It is caused by a break in the skin or mucous membrane that fails to heal.
Check these symtoms:
- Stomach ulcers generate a burning, gnawing pain in the upper middle part of the abdomen and can be relieved only by eating or taking an antacid.
- Eating can trigger pain caused by an ulcer depending on where it is located. In gastric ulcer, belly pain increases shortly after eating while for duodenal ulcer, belly pain increases 2-3 hours after a meal.
- Stomach pain that improves immediately after eating than it can also be a sign of an ulcer.
- If you are having a problem of frequent burping or bloating than you are suffering from ulcers.
- Nausea, or that queasy feeling that comes before vomiting are symptoms that you are suffering from ulcers.